We take all the stress out of writing your personal statement.
Full Review & Edit Service: £60
One of our expert consultants will review your draft personal statement and offer detailed feedback on its strengths and weaknesses. Feedback will take the form of suggestions designed to improve and enhance…
Additional Review & Edit Service: £50
Want a further opportunity to review your Personal Statement in the light of our original feedback, then why not buy an additional review? We recognise that the best Personal Statements often require several reviews with subsequent opportunities for you to re-work your statement based upon the feedback you have received…
University Specific Review & Edit Service: £50
A small number of universities may ask you to complete a brief statement in support of your application to a specific course e.g. the Cambridge University Supplementary Application Questionnaire (SAQ). We can help you make the most of this important opportunity to really sell yourself to admissions tutors…
Why Choose Pinnacle?
Pinnacle consultants are all:
- Fully qualified teachers currently working in leading independent schools
- Highly experienced in supporting UCAS applicants in their subject field
- Subject experts – the Pinnacle team is led by a Cambridge educated Head of Sixth Form and all consultants are either Heads of Department or Heads of Faculty
We don’t use undergraduates or recent graduates – all our consultants have been teaching for at least five years
Our process gives you the edge
- The academic content of your Personal Statement; we aim to keep your Statement focussed on the course you are applying to, thereby ensuring that the material you deploy is always relevant and effectively utilised.
- The structure, balance and organisation of your Personal Statement; we will help you ensure it is an effective showcase for your talent and achievements.
- The clarity, fluency and accuracy of the writing in your Personal Statement; we will correct, where necessary, common errors in spelling, punctuation and grammar.